Stakes! Stakes!

Nice!, great concept and love the art style.

Lava Bird Lava Bird

Really one of the best games I've played, on here and on iOS. Very clever concept that you are creating the obstacles yourself, yet you are forced to make it difficult for yourself to get points by hitting the pursuing birds. great music too.

Offroad Safari Offroad Safari

great game, difficult though!

Hipster Kickball Hipster Kickball

Great game, amazingly detailed. A bit tricky though, they caught my kicks almost every time.

Dukes and Dirigibles Dukes and Dirigibles

fantastic work, great music art and game play.

Miner's Adventures Miner's Adventures

Its good, well done, bit hard to control with the mouse, think it will be better on touch screen.

Awaken:Underwater Odyssey Awaken:Underwater Odyssey

yeah i enjoyed it, really nice graphics and atmosphere, The torpedoes could be a bit bigger, it took me a bit of time to see that i was actually firing something with space bar, look forward to the next update.

Tryzna responds:

Thanks, hope next update wont disapoint you as i have quit a plans with torpedoes and are allready on "to do" list. Thanks for feedback and im glad u liked the game!;-)

Fishy Waters Fishy Waters

great work, awesome game, ill spend a lot of time on this one.

Control X/V Control X/V

I enjoyed this one, got the fright of my life the first time one of the clocks went for me!

MiscEtc responds:

I'm glad you liked it!

Vanguard Wars Vanguard Wars

I really enjoyed this game, Loved the art style, quite unique, really felt like a distant sci fi world.
Its a tad slow and difficult but not to bad once you get into it, Only think i couldn't work out was why the Ac/dc was so expensive, seemed to be the least powerful weapon?

noekintaro responds:

The reason that the ac/dc is so expensive is because you will need them for passing future levels which I didn't create due to lack of time. As for speed, then yes, the game is not fast enough. Initially, the game is oriented to mobile devices - this is the main reason. With the game on touch screen, players need much more time to make certain decisions.

I wanted to make each level as a puzzle in which there is only one solution to complete level for three stars. Thanks so much for taking time to explore opportunities of my game.